May 15, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Oh, how I miss my blog!

My kitchen feels lonely and untouched---and I can sense it judging me each time I briskly walk through just only to get to the garage door, purse in hand, and shameless eyes directed on the floor. It can only mean that my family has been on the go, non-stop for the last two weeks with a million things to do & see, a fabulous visit with family and never-ending baseball games : )

I am clearly long overdue to share a great meal with you {I promise to do so this week!} but I did want to briefly take a moment to wish all of the amazing moms out there, Happy Mother's Day, and I hope you are as blessed as I am to be encouraged every day by such amazing, genuine, heart-filled children! 

And speaking of Mother's Day.......look at my husband's thoughtfulness.....



Yes, that is a 6- layer Red Velvet Cake from our favorite Dessert Diner, with cream cheese & buttercream frosting!!!!

So sinfully moist, and velvety!

And here is my new kitchen toy that I've been longing for......

 

A Dutch Oven!

Can't wait to try this baby out :)

Anyhow, stay tuned for a new great recipe real soon.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment